There are Present Meals Provided on tour. The types of Meals are clearly in the brochure. Unlike on airline, we can not process a special meal, nor can a guarantee a special diet for the Passenger, except to the extent mentioned in the brochure and preferred by you. We, however reserve the right to change the Meals, If circumstances make it necessary for us to do so. In the event the tour participant missed any meals due to any reasons, no claim can me made for the meals the has missed and not utilized.
You will be cut for sightseeing most of the hence we have taken care to select hotels, which are comfortable. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower and hotels may be located in the city center or away from the city center. Heating and other facilities are solely at the hoteller’s discretion, dependent upon such factors as weather condition etc. Triple room are no larger than twin rooms and the third bed is often a roll away matters put in the twin bedded room. Passenger will have to able by the check-in and check-out time of the hotels. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of baggage or personal effect from the hotel. Any damage caused to the hotel during your stay shall be payable by you, and the company will not be liable for the same.
Our seat numbers are allotted on booking priority basis. There is a strict no smoking, drinking and eating policy on the buses. If you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you, not to leave them behind, when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable for the same. In case of loss of such items from the coach. Any damage caused by you to the coach during the travel shall be paid by you, and the company will not be liable for the same.
We use are conditioned/air cool luxury coaches. The coach may be equipped with an emergency wash room, however this facility is not to be used in lieu of the rest rooms at our frequent comfort stops on Indian tour. We use air condition/ air cool or non a/c coaches, mini coaches, jeeps or taxies depending on the type of tour, itinerary and passenger strength.
Change of itinerary
We may often operate more than one coach per departure date. For the comfort and convenience of the passenger, we will sometimes reverse the direction or slightly armed the itinerary including the flight /train /coach routing we will advise you if these amendments, prior to the start of the tour on the tour. In the event that passenger misses out on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same.
The full payment must be received in accordance with procedure laid down in the brochure. Passenger must clear the entire billing amount of the tour before the tour departure date. In case of dishonored cheques, passengers will have to pay Rs, 350/- per cheques. All the payments will be in favour of travel pax India Pvt.Ltd.
The price quoted in our proposal or brochure has been calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of printing the brochure. The company reserves the right to amend the price published in this brochure in case of supplier rate fluctuation, currency fluctuation due to change in the various cross rates of exchange and /or fuel coast, before the date of departure, Any such increase in the price must be paid in full before tour departure by the passenger.
If any Passenger wishes to deviate from the tour Itinerary, company reserves the right to charge an additional supplement. This may affect the passenger tour price. Tour price other than ex-Mumbai tour price is based on departure from Mumbai unless specifically mentioned. Passenger boarding flights from other Places, will have to Airport transfers, hotel stay etc.
All international tour passengers travelling on TRAVEL PAX INDIA PVT. LTD. Must be in possession of a valid visa. It is the sole discreations of the consulate/authorities to ask for the original documents/personal interview of the passengers at any time. However granting or rejecting visas is the sole progrative of the concerned consulate /authorities even after summiting all relevant documents. In case the visa application rejected by the concerned embassy authorities, due to any reason whatever, or there are errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs on the visa, the company shall not be liable or responsible for the same. In such cases, the charges as mentioned in the cancellation” will be applicable. In case of USA and Australia visa delay or rejection for any reason 45 days prior to tour departure Company will lavy an additional charge of Rs, 10000/-per pax. If the passenger needs to cancel the tour due to rejection of visa, the stipulated cancellation charges of the company will be applicable and shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund if the client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reason.
It is mandatory to acquire adequate holiday insurance cover for protection from any expenses such as medical legal, hospitalization personal liability, accident etc. For most of the European countries, it is mandatory to obtain overseas medicliam insurance policy for the tour .The tour cost does not include the insurance charges.
Transfer of tour
A transfer frome the original tour to another tour will be treated as a canon cancellation on that tour and a fresh booking on another. All charges of cancellation as stated in the terms here in will apply. No discount will be give on the fresh booking.
All services such as airline seats/hotels accommodation /ground transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame. If the passengers have to cancel the tour due to any reason, they have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by the company. Such cancellation charges are as mentioned below:
Domestic & international
(Prior to departure of the tour)
45 days or more
Initial Booking Amt.
100% of tour price
For Indian and international tours, the fixed cancellation charges as above or actual cancellation charges, whichever is more will apply.
The company reserve the right to cancel any tour price to the without assigning any reason. Any group tour requires bare minimum passenger to operate the tour. If there is no booking of bare minimum passengers of declared tour date company will publish/declar another tour date on which passengers will have to travel or passengers can select another tour aquivalent to the cost of cancelled tour .
Charges for air/rail reservation are applicable as per the rules of airlines /railways, any refund payable will be given to passengers after receipt of refund from respective airlines/railway after deducting the processing charges.
In case of state government/ private resort, where for deposit has to be paid in advance to enable us to confirm the reservation no. refund will be given if services are amended, cancelled are not utilized.
- Refund if any for amendment and/or cancellation will be paid directly to the passengers by the company strictly any A/C payee cheque in Indian rupees at the prevailing of exchange within 45 days, as per Reserve Bank of India rules and regulation irrespective if the tour payment were in Indian currency or in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payblae for any unused portion of the tour due to whatever reason
- The signing of the booking from by the passengers shall mean acceptance in total of the “Terms and Condition” contained here in by the passengers in case of one or more but not all passengers signing the booking form, if shall be deemed that the orders have duly authorized the concerned signing passenger/s.
- The company has the right any time and for any reason to cancel the application of the desiring passengers without assigning any reason after acceptance to the tour. In the event the company may refund the deposit without the payment of any interest.
- The company has the right to amend ,alter vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion, flight routing or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute a hotel or air/rail bus journey or independent contractor of similar class for the reasons which may be deemed fit and proper by the company. The passengers shall have no right to raise any dispute regarding the same.
- The company has the right to amend, alter vary or withdraw the discounts of the priority bus seats given, if the minimum registration amount is not paid at the time of booking or if cheque is dishonored.
- In the event of the company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the passenger shall have to:
2. Accept any alternative tour or holiday, which the company may offer .The passenger, has no right to cancel the tour.
- In either case, the passenger shall not be entitled to receive or the company shall not be liable to pay the passenger for any damage, additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him the company shall in no circumstances whatever be liable to the passenger or any other person shall travelling for any loss of expense.
- Any claim or compliant by the passenger must be notified to the company in writing within 14 days after the tour completion date. No claim notified to the company outside this period will be entertained and the company shall incur no liabil ity in respect therof.
- The company reserve the unconditional right to refuse a booking/terminate a passenger on tour in event of unreasonable behaviors at any time.
- Single passengers travelling must pay single supplement charges if a suitable partner for double/triple sharing is not available.
- Passenger who join the tour directly must possess air tickets and visas as per itinerary and must submit a copy of their air tickets and visa to our office before departure.
- It is passengers responsibility to collect in time, the necessary travel document frome the company’s office.
- Punctuality: The coach drivers are bound by specific rules. Any sightseeing missed due to delay by any passengers is non refundable.
- The company solely reserves the right to publish the passengers photograph or group photograph taken during the tour.
- The distances, temperature, pre/post tour accommodation prices and transfer price given change. The sightseeing information given is for your references only. All the sights may not be included in your tour.
- Disputes, if any will be subject to jurisdiction of thane courts only.
- Tours are subject to RBI/GOI approval. In case if the tour is cancelled (whatever the reason may be.)The claim for refund will be settled within 90 days from the departure date of tour. After cancellation of tour or any other amendment in his individual travel plan by the customer himself the credit it note will be issued as per company policy and the same needs to be availed within 6 month from the date of issue of credit note. Credit note issued for Domestic Tour has to be used against Domestic Travel plan only and the save condition apply for the international travel also.
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,