Search Todays best activities
DAY 01 ARRIVE SYDNEY
Assemble at Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport 3 hrs prior to departure. Board your flight to Sydney. On arrival in Sydney, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 02 SYDNEY
After breakfast, enjoy a Panoramic Tour. See the famous icons Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Rocks Area and Eastern Suburbs. Later we visit Sydney Tower Observatory deck which gives a 360-degree view of the city. Visit amazing Sydney Sea Life Aquarium to experience the rich marine life, Darling Harbour Later we enjoy The Sydney Showboat Cruise along with the Dance Show while we get the amazing view of the Sydney Harbour and Sydney’s amazing skyline. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 03 SYDNEY – CAIRNS
After breakfast, fly to Cairns. On arrival, proceed on the Kuranda Experience tour. Spend your day exploring the 'Village of the Rainforest' as you glide across the canopy of the rainforest on a gondola cableway. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04 CAIRNS
After breakfast, you have an option to experience the wonder of a Hot Air Balloon ride. Later, enjoy the Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Marvel at the reef beauty either from a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, and enjoy marine life. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 05 CAIRNS – BRISBANE – GOLD COAST
After breakfast, fly to Brisbane.On arrival enjoy orientation tour which includes South Bank Waterfront, Town Hall, Kangaroo Point. Later we proceed to Gold Coastland transfer to your hotel in Gold Coast. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 06 GOLD COAST
After breakfast, spend the day at the Warner BrosMovie World. Experience adventure rides, movie attractions and an array of stunning shows. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 07 CURRUMBIN
After breakfast, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, SeaWorld make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of exciting rides, shows, and attractions. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 08 GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – MELBOURNE
After breakfast, transfer to the Brisbane airport for your flight to Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne. Enjoy a panoramic city tour of Melbourne. Explore the many faces and precincts of Melbourne. Highlights include - Melbourne Town Hall, St. Patrick Cathedral, Town Hall, Parliament House, Captain Cook Cottages, Fitzroy Gardens and Queen Victoria Market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 09 MELBOURNE
After breakfast, enjoy one of the world's Great Coastal drives - the Great Ocean Road. The highlight includes – See the famous Bells Beach, fascinating Twelve Apostles. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 10 DEPARTURE
After breakfast, proceed for the airport to board the flight for your flight back hometown.
Per adult on Twin share
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘Mumbai to Mumbai Tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Airport taxes and Visa Fees as on today.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Basic cost of Insurance up to 59yrs.
- Cost of Internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax of 4.50% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved