Search Todays best activities
Singapore – Malaysia – Thailand Classic
Day 01 MumbaiI – Singapore –City Tour – Night Safari
On arrival at Singapore enjoy breakfast in Indian restaurant. Later, sit in a deluxe air conditioned coach to enjoy a panoramic half day city tour of Singapore where we see the parliament house, Mount Faber, China Town, Raffles Street and not to miss ‘The Swiss Hotel Stamford’ the tallest Hotel in the world. Enjoy Singapore Flyer ride. Lunch at local Indian restaurant. Check in at hotel. In the evening, visit Night Safari. Take a Tram Ride and see different animals from different parts of the world. Later witness “Creatures of Night Show” in the unique environment. Dinner at Night Safari restaurant. Overnight stay at Singapore. Overnight on board.
DAY 02 Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast in hotel, enjoy your excursion to Jurong Bird Park. Lunch at local Indian restaurant. Proceed for an afternoon excursion to ‘Sentosa Island’. Experience the Cable Car Ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa. See Underwater World to admire the rare species of the marine world. Dinner at local Indian After breakfast in hotel, free time for shopping. Lunch at local Indian restaurant. Proceed for an afternoon excursion to ‘SentosaIsland’(only entrance fee included). Experience one way Cable Car Ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa. See Underwater World(subject to availability) to admire the rare species of the marine world.Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Proceed to train station for overnight train to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. restaurant. Proceed to train station for overnight train to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Day03 Singapore - Kuala Lumper
Breakfast in hotel.Proceed to the sprawling capital of Malaysia by coach.Arrive in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy panoramic City Tour of Puthrajaya and Kuala Lumpur City Tour including K. L. Tower (observation desk), Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop only), King's Palace (outside), DataranMerdeka Square and National Mosque. Lunch at local restaurant. Rest of the day at leisure or for shopping on own. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 04 Kuala Lumper – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumper
After an American buffet breakfast, travel by Asia's longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. Enroute visit Batu Caves, Chocolate Shop, Watch Outlet. Try your luck at famous Casino.Note:Light woolens are required at Genting. Casino dress code is formals, Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 05 Kuala Lumper - Bangkok – Pattaya
After breakfast at the hotel, drop at Kuala Lumpur International airport for your flight to Bangkok. On arrival, clear customs and immigration and proceed to Pattaya. Lunch at local Indian restaurant. Enjoy Spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 06 Coral Island Excursion – Nong Nooch Village
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island. Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing,Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat (all water sports are optional) and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya. Visit the NongNooch Village for Thai Cultural show and Elephant show. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 07 Pattaya – Bangkok City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Bangkok. En-route visit Gems Gallery. On arrival at Bangkok, enjoy city tour including the world's largest Buddha- 'Golden Buddha', Reclining Buddha/Marble Buddha. Lunch at local Indian restaurant.Later proceed toexplore city on your own. Free time for shopping. Overnight stay at Bangkok.
Day 08 Bangkok - Safari World
After breakfast at the hotel, experience the excitement at the Safari World and Marine Park. Enjoy Orang Utan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Lunch at Safari World. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at the Safari Park. Dinner at local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Bangkok.
Day 09 Return Home
After breakfast day is free for shopping in evening proceed to Bangkok airport to board the flight for your hometown. Tour ends with wonderful memories. HAVE A NICE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Per adult on Twin share
Child ( Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
Child ( Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
- Return economy class air travel
from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Airport taxes and Visa Fees as on
- Baggage Allowance as per the
- Tour Manager Services throughout
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as
per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing
places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and
convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch,
Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax of 4.50 %over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etcincurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved