Search Todays best activities
USA - Nasa Tour
Day 01 Arrive in Orlando
Tour Participants are requested to report 3 hrs before the scheduled flight at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. After customs and immigration formalities board your flight to the USA. Arrive at Orland International Airport.
Welcome to Orlando, known for its various Theme Parks and Kennedy Space Centre arrival. Transfer to hotel on arrival. Overnight Orlando.
Day 02 Visit Kennedy Space Centre
Proceed to Kennedy Space Complex –Astronaut Training eXperience (ATX) Space pass 1 day. Space shuttle launch pads – Shuttle Launch experience 3D IMAX @ space films. Astronaut Encounter, Star Trek TM Live. U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame.( please refer attached Astronaut Training experience (ATX and Space Pass Plus)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch with Astronaut, Dinner.
Day 03 Visit Kennedy Space Centre – KSC Up- Close Explore Tour
Proceed for KSC Up-Close Explore Tour. Tour time 2.5 – 3 hours. (Please refer KSC Up close tour attachment).
Late afternoon- Visit Coca Beach.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch Voucher, Indian Dinner.
Day 04 Epcot Center
Visit Epcot Center Theme Park – various attractions & live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements & the future of technology. World Showcase offers a kind of permanent world fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries.
Evening- visit Wallmart for shopping.
Day 05 Disney Land
Visit the Magical Kingdom of Walt Disney World., Exciting rides, attractions, shows & Disney Parade.
Day 06 Universal Studios
Visit Universal Studio It is known for its innovative rides & attractions, & is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal Studio is the trip into the heart of Hollywood.
Day 07 Fly to Washington
Morning - flight to Washington DC, capital of the USA. Visit major sightseeing like the White House, Lincoln Memorial, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Union Station, World War II, Memorial Building, Pentagon Building.
Overnight Washington DC.
Day 08 Washington – Hershey’s Chocolate World, Niagara Falls
Morning, depart to Niagara Falls ( 9 hrs ) by Luxury Coach. En-route visit Hershey’s Chocolate Factory & Showroom – Visit Corning Glass Factory - Arrive Niagara. Check in Hotel. (Niagara by Night if time permits)
Overnight Niagara Falls
Day 09 Niagara Falls – New York
Morning, visit Tourist Complex - amazing movies on the Niagara Falls, view of Horse Shape Niagara Falls by traveling in Maid of the Mist boat. / Cave of Winds if boat services are closed. Then Travel to New York.
Overnight New York
Day 10 New York City Tour – Departure from New York
Morning - City tour of New York to include “Statue of Liberty” - ferry ride to Liberty Island – The Empire State Building.
Guided City Tour: Rockefeller Center - Wall Street - Ground Zero - Time Square - United Nation building, Trump Tower.
Later proceed to the JFK Int. Airport to board the flight to Mumbai.
Meals: Breakfast, Indian Lunch, Pack Indian Dinner.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
· International airfare MUMBAI – ORLANDO // WASHINGTON DC //NEW YORK - MUMBAI in economy class.
· Return Airport transfers & sightseeing by Air-conditioned Coach on private basis
· Pune –Mumbai -Pune transfers twice, by A/c Coach (Visa interview & Tour) Participants have to reach the pickup point in Pune at their own cost.
· USA Tourist Visa
· 06 Nights Accommodation in Orlando at International Palm & Resort 3* or Similar on quad sharing basis
in Standard Category room.
· 01 Nights Accommodation in Washington DC at Comfort Inn Gaithersburg 3* or similar on quad sharing
basis in Standard Category rooms
· 01 Nights Accommodation in Niagara at Byblos Spa & Resort 3*on quad sharing basis in Standard Category rooms
· 01 Nights Accommodation in New York at Fair Bridge Inn 3* or similar on quad sharing basis in standard Category rooms
· 09 Buffet Breakfast at hotels
· 06 Indian Lunch (set menu)+ 03 Lunch Voucher & 09 Indian dinners (set menu) at Indian restaurant
· 2Days KSC CVC including ATX program at Astronaut Hall of Fare.
· Epcot Center
· Disney Land
· Universal Studio
· Guided City tour of Washington DC. – White house, Capitol, Washington, Lincon, Vietnam Memorial.
· Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
· Hershey’s Chocolate world
· Corning Glass factory visit
· Niagara Falls with Maid of the Mist Boat/ Cave of Winds, visit Tourist Complex - amazing movies on the Niagara Falls
· Guided New York City tour with Statue of Liberty – ferry ride to Liberty Island (Crown & Pedestal not included) Empire state building etc.
· Tips to Driver
VALUE ADD FROM TRAVEL PAX HOLIDAYS
· Service of Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
· 01 Cabin Bag, 01 Pouch & 01 Cap per person.
· Travel Insurance up to age 59 years as per travel period.
· One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
03 FOC on fully paying Group of 48 Adults.
NO. OF NIGHTS
International Palm & Resort 3* or Similar
Comfort Inn Gaithersburg 3* or similar
Byblos Spa & Resort 3*
Fair Bridge Inn / Comfort Inn /La quinta 3* or similar
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
· GST 3.50% on total bill amount.
· Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, extra mineral water or any other services not mentioned above.
· Excess luggage charges.
· Meals other then mentioned in program.
· Any optionalprogram.
· Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary.
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved