Search Todays best activities
Best Of South Africa
Day 1 Arrive Johannesburg
Welcome to South Africa, Meet & Greet by the local representative.
Johannesburg in South Africa is the second largest city in Africa, offers visitors an experience as unique and diverse as the city itself. The city of Johannesburg is versatile in its offerings as the destination and has almost everything you’re looking for!
Overnight at the hotel in Johannesburg.
Day 2 Johannesburg – Sun City
Today, after breakfast, proceed to Sun City. The complex is surrounded by two championship golf courses, numerous swimming pools and a huge manmade lake offering various water sports. Then you could relax at the Valley of the Waves, or take a walk through the gardens of the Lost City. This magical city knows no limits - you have the chance to win a fortune at the Casino and Entertainment Centre, there are lavish extravaganzas and a multitude of restaurants to cater for every taste.
Day 3 Sun City – Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth - Kwantu
After breakfast, transfer to Johannesburg airport to board a flight to Port Elizabeth. Arrive and transfer to Kwantu, home to Africa’s Big Five - Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion, and Leopard. On Arrival check-in to the lodge.
Day 4 Kwantu – Game Drive
It’s time to experience the wild side of South Africa. Today you will enjoy morning and afternoon game drive.
Overnight at Hotel
Day 5 Kwantu - Knysna
After breakfast, transfer to Knysna. Arrive and enjoy a Cruise on the Vast Knysna Lagoon. Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel at Knysna.
Day 6 Knysna – Oudtshroom - Knysna
After breakfast, transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and enjoy a tour of the Cango Caves - In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders.
Enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a Crocodile Park where you have an opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. Later enjoy a tour of the Ostrich Farm before your transfer back to Knysna. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel.
Day 7 Knysna – Cape Town
After breakfast, transfer to Cape Town. Check-in to the hotel. Cape Town is one of the most popular long-haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa.
Day 8 Cape Town - City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour.
You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath-taking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel.
Day 9 Cape Town
After breakfast depart on a full day Peninsula tour.
This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough.
Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent.
Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon's Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel.
Day 10 Departure
Today say goodbye to all your friends and take a pledge to come back again soon. Get transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
Per adult on Twin share
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
TOUR DATE: 10 Sept, 16, 23 Oct. 2017
For first 10 Adult Seats INR. 8000/-
For first 10 Adult Seats INR. 6000/- +
Pune to Pune pick up and
- Return economy class airfare to Ex Mumbai as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airport taxes and Schengen VISA charges as on today.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- 1 Night accommodation in Johannesburg
- 1 Night accommodation in Sun City
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kwantu
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Knysna
- 3 Nights’ accommodation in Cape Town
- Meet and Greet Representation at the Airport
- Full day “Cape Peninsula” & a half-day “Mother City” Tour in Cape Town
- Day visit to Cango Caves and Wildlife Ranch, Ostrich Farm and a cruise on the vast Knysna Lagoon.
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary with Cable car ride.
- Game drives in Kwantu.
- Basic Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age.
- Cost of Internal airfare as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, VISA fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved