Search Todays best activities
Day 01 Mumbai – Ahmedabad
Board Train for Ahmedabad.
Day 02 Ahmadabad
Arrive Ahmedabad at 7.45 am. Proceed to the hotel. Later visit Sabarmati Aashram, Akshardham. Overnight at Ahmadabad.
Day 03 Ahmedabad – Dwarka (475 kms / 9hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Dwarka. Overnight at Dwarka.
Day 04 Dwarka
After Breakfast, visit Dwarkadheesh Temple, Rukmini Temple. After lunch, take a ferry to Bet Dwarka, Mul Dwarka, Nageshwar Temple. Overnight at Dwarka.
Day 05 Dwarka – Porbandar – Veraval (200 kms / 4 hrs)
Proceed Veraval via Porbandar. Visit the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, Sudama Puri, Sudama temple, and arrive at Veraval. Overnight at Veraval.
Day 06 Veraval – Diu – Veraval (160 kms / 4 hrs)
After Breakfast, proceed to Diu. Visit Diu Fort and Beach. Overnight at Veraval.
Day 07 Somnath – Gir – Junagarh (82 kms / 2 hrs)
After Somnath Darshan, Visit Bhallakthirth, Dehotsarg, and Prabhas Patan. After lunch, proceed to Junagarh, on the way visit Gir Forest (Jeep Ride). Overnight at Junagarh.
Day 08 Junagarh – Girnar – Junagarh
Visit Girnar Parvat in morning. Later visit Ashok Shilalekh, Uparkot Fort, Narsinh Mehta Samadhi. Overnight at Junagarh.
Day 09 Junagarh – Dakor – Vadodara (370 kms / 5 hrs)
Depart Junagarh, on the way to Vadodara visit Dakornath Temple. Overnight at Vadodara.
Day 10 Vadodara – Garudeshwar – Sardarsarovar – Vadodara
After breakfast, visit Garudeshwar. Board train for your hometown at night.
Day 11 Mumbai
Flight/train to Mumbai, tour Ends.
Per adult on Twin share
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable Non A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- Airfare or Train fare
- Government Service Tax of 5%over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved