Search Todays best activities
Amazing Thailand (Premium)
Day 01 Mumbai – Bangkok – Pattaya
On arrival at Bangkok, clear customs and immigration and proceed to Pattaya. Lunch at the local Indian restaurant. Enjoy Spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 02 Coral Island Excursion – Nong Nooch Village
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island. Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat, underwater walk (all water sports are optional) and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya. Visit the NongNooch Village for Thai Cultural show and Elephant show. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 03 Pattaya – Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Bangkok. En-route visit Gems Gallery. On arrival at Bangkok have lunch in an Indian restaurant. Check in at the hotel. Evening free for shopping. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Bangkok
Day 04 Pattaya – Bangkok City Tour
After breakfast, proceed to city tour including the world's largest Buddha- 'Golden Buddha' followed by Reclining Buddha/Marble Buddha.
Lunch at the local Indian restaurant.
Evening Enjoy Chaopraya Cruise with Dinner. Chao Phraya Cruise offers one of the most memorable dinner cruise experiences down the spectacular Chao Phraya River as you take in the riverside scenery, where historic temples and landmarks slowly unfold on your left and right, dinner is served buffet style, as a live band and professional singers string along in the background. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Day 05 Bangkok – Safari World
After breakfast at the hotel, experience the excitement at the Safari World and Marine Park. Enjoy Orang Utan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Lunch at Safari World. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and much more at the Safari Park. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Day 06 Return Home
After breakfast day is free for shopping in evening proceed to Bangkok airport to board the flight for your hometown. Tour ends with wonderful memories. HAVE A NICE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Per adult on Twin share
INR 52, 775/-
INR 51, 775/-
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
INR 49, 775/-
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
INR 41, 775/-
Tour Date: 11 Aug; 14 Sept; 06 ;24 Oct; 16 Nov; 07 Dec; 2017
For first 10 Adult Seats INR. 2000/-
Pune to Pune pick up and drop
- Return economy class air travel for Mumbai to Mumbai as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport taxes and Visa Fees as on today.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in
- Government Service Tax of 5%
over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes,
Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all
land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date
change, Accommodation facilities, etcincurred due to the unforeseen,
unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines &
alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink
which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness,
accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the
group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’
- Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia visa Requirements.
SINGAPORE - THAILAND VISA
· Passport + all old passports
· 6 Photo (35 x 45 mm mat finishing white background only, Face size should be 80% FACE ),
· Return Ticket Itinerary,
· Last 3 months bank statements Bank statement Balance 40000/- per person
· MALAYSIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
· Passport + all old passports
· 3 Photos, (35mm x 45mm 70% Face Zoom or 3 CM, white background)
· Return confirmed ticket,
· If return ticket from Singapore then Singapore "E-Visa copy" and if passenger is traveling by surface then it should be mention in the letter with mentioning mode of travel.
· Original Last 3 months bank statement with Bank Seal, Balance 30000/- Per Person
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved