Search Todays best activities
Malaysia - Singapore Classic
Day 01 Mumbai – Singapore – City Tour – Night Safari
On arrival at Singapore enjoy breakfast in an Indian restaurant. Later, sit in a deluxe air-conditioned coach to enjoy a panoramic half day city tour of Singapore where we see the parliament house, Mount Faber, China Town, Raffles Street and not to miss ‘The Swiss Hotel Stamford’ hotel. Enjoy Singapore Flyer ride. Lunch at the local Indian restaurant. Check in at the hotel.
In the evening, visit Night Safari. Take a Tram Ride and see different animals from different parts of the world. Later witness “Creatures of Night Show” in the unique environment. Dinner at Night Safari restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. Overnight on board.
Day 02 Jurong Bird Park – Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast in the hotel, enjoy your excursion to Jurong Bird Park. Lunch at the local Indian restaurant. Proceed for an afternoon excursion to ‘SentosaIsland’(Entrance fee). Experience the one-way Cable Car Ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa. See Underwater World (subject to availability)to admire the rare species of the marine world. Enjoy various Shows (on your own)’. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 03 Universal Studios
After breakfast, proceed to the happening and entertaining Universal Studio. Lunch coupon will be provided today. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 04 Singapore – Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, proceed to Kuala Lumpur, the sprawling capital of Malaysia by coach. Enjoy panoramic City Tour of Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur City Tour including K. L. Tower (Observation Deck), Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop only), King's Palace (outside), Dataran Merdeka Square and National Mosque. Lunch at local restaurant. Rest of the day at leisure or for shopping on own. Dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 05 Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
After buffet breakfast, travel by Asia's longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. On arrival, we enter into the magical adventure of fun and excitement at Snow world/Putrajaya Cruise. Enroute visit Batu Caves, Chocolate Shop OR Watch Outlet. Dinner at the local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 06 Departure
After breakfast day, drop at airport to board the flight for your hometown. Tour ends with wonderful memories. HAVE A NICE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Per adult on Twin share
INR 78, 775/-
INR 77, 775/-
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) With Bed
INR 79, 775/-
Child (Age 2 – 12 Yrs) Without Bed
INR 66, 775/-
For first 10 Adult Seats INR. 10000/-
For first 10 Adult Seats INR. 8000+Pune to Pune
- Return economy class air travel for Mumbai to Mumbai as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport taxes and Visa Fees as on today.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Tour Manager Services throughout the tour.
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the tour itinerary.
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax of 5%
over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes,
Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all
land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.·Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness,
accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the
group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’
Why Travel Pax?
More than 15 Years of Experience
One lakh+ satisfied customers
Our team is 10 to 7 at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsThane: 91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines) Pune : 02025535075/76
Thane: +91 - 22 - 4088 4188 (100 Lines)
Pune : 02025535075/76
Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd.
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED CO.
2/Kusumanjali, Ground Floor, Gokhale Road,
Naupada, Thane (West) - 400 602,
© Copyright 2002-2017 Travel Pax India Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved